Students Council 2021-2022
Rosmini Community School has an active Students Council which is elected annually by proportional representation.
- To afford students the opportunity to play an active part in the overall life of Rosmini Community School.
- To encourage students to become self-confident and responsible.
- To give the students an official forum to be heard.
- To foster a sense of loyalty.
- To improve communication at all levels.
- To develop the ethos as is characteristic of Rosmini Community School.
- To enhance leadership skills and encourage the holistic development of the student body.
- Alex Purcell & Conor Clifford (1st Years)
- Laoise Kennedy Molloy & Paul Connolly (2nd Years)
- Sylis Elder Kavanagh & Ella Durkin (3rd Year)
- Jack Carthy & Aidan Martin (4th Year)
- Leah Mooney, Conor Walsh & Patrick Rogers (5th Year)
- Sean Mc Dermott, Jessica Birjoveanu & Noel Mc Carthy (6th Year)