Rosmini Community School has an active Students Council which is elected annually by proportional representation.
- To afford students the opportunity to play an active part in the overall life of Rosmini Community School.
- To encourage students to become self-confident and responsible.
- To give the students an official forum to be heard.
- To foster a sense of loyalty.
- To improve communication at all levels.
- To develop the ethos as is characteristic of Rosmini Community School.
- To enhance leadership skills and encourage the holistic development of the student body.
- Kye Byrne & Jamie Carrick (1 Roverto)
- Morgan Curran (2 Padua A) & Alisha Maher (2 Padua B)
- Hannah Flynn & Lucien Matei (3 Genoa)
- Jessica Birjoveanu & Sarah Hannigan (4 Padua)
- Edward Chobanov (5 Veneto)
- Stephen Lane (6 Stresa), Paul Simonescu & Rory Smyth O’Brien (6 Roverto)